A new installment into the Real Steel franchise has recently arrived onto google play from developers Reliance Entertainment. This new game, officially called Real Steel: World Robot Boxing, brings with it more content and fighting than the previous games as well as better graphics and new robots to use. Even Though e this isn’t technically a sequel, Real Steel: WRB improves on the currently existing games in pretty much every facet from better visuals to more robots, head-to-head multiplayer so you can beat on your friend’s robots and more game modes to play through.
Real Steel: WRB Features:
— A total of 24 mean machines, including fan favorite superstars such as Zeus, Atom and Twin Cities. Now eight new contenders have entered the ring; brawl as Touchdown, HollowJack, Blockbuster, Biowar and more!
– 10 different arenas that barely contain these hulking mechanical brutes.
– Championship, Time Attack, Daily Exhibition and Free Sparring; four diverse modes that will test your mettle AND your metal.
– Bigger, better and now social! Take on friends in live local Wi-Fi multiplayer and fight your way up the leaderboards.
– Customize with decals, load up with upgrades and get a fighting edge with power-ups!
– The movie springs to life with new special moves and cinematic Rip-Offs.
– Real-time action that tests both strategy and reflexes
If you’ve been playing the other Real Steel games and have been enjoying them then you’ll probably want to check out this new one. There is also one other big difference between this game and the older ones and that is you can download this one for free since it is free-to-play. Don’t forget to leave a comment and rate the game so we know how well you like it!