Are you a Motocross racing fan? Then you should be happy to know that there is a new official Motocross game available on Google Play called Motorcross Challenge aka MXGP. Using touch controls you can guide and control your character through each race, busting out stunts along the way.
Motocross Challenge, also known as MXGP, was developed by Timuz and features three different game modes to play through: Time Mode, Race against an opponent, and Stunt Mode. Each one is pretty self-explanatory and no matter what mode you’re racing through you will need to avoid hazards and avoid crashing all while trying to get your character in first place.
Motocross Challenge Features:
– TOUGH opponents to Challenge
– Unique characters to Unlock
– New STUNTS to perform
– Amazing HD graphics
– Exciting levels and different environments
– Stunning Bikes to UPGRADE
– Addictive game play with ultra smooth tilt controls.
– Google Play Game Services integrated for leader boards and achievements.
– UNLOCK new achievements to challenge your friends on leader board.
– Share on Facebook and Google Plus.
Like many other racing games, you will be able to upgrade your bikes so you can out perform the competition in future races. Don’t feel like doing a serious race? No Problem! There is a Stunt Mode available for you to unleash all sorts of tricks and stunts until you are ready for some hard core competition.