Galactic Phantasy Prelude, a new open world space RPG has arrived onto Android. Developed by Moonfish Software, this is a pretty big 3D Action-RPG that has lots of options where you can either follow the quests and storyline of the game or venture off on your own.
In terms of content, Galactic Phantasy Prelude has a lot of it packed into a download of about 300mb. You have the ability to build up your fleet with roughly around 46 different types of ships that are available across a variety of different classes from a Frigate up to a massive Battlecruiser and everything in between. Combat is much like a third-person arcade game, so you’ll actually need some skill to survive and do well in combat throughout the game.
With all the different possibilities of ships to have, there is a ton of customization options available for each one. There are over 2000 different pieces of equipment that can be used to customize your ships in Galactic Phantasy Prelude. This gives you the ability to tailor each ship and class to suit your style of gameplay. As for story mode, you can do whatever you want. The game is pretty open so if you want o go venturing off on your own or following the storyline, it doesn’t matter. There is a 10 star rating system for each mission so getting a perfect score might take a few attempts at first.
Your choice of survival in this game is up to you. You can rob other ships, smuggle goods and other not-so-good activities or you can be a good guy and stop ships from doing those types of activities. How you play this game is up to you. Galactic Phantasy Prelude is definitely not a game you will be finishing in one sitting.
Galactic Phantasy Prelude – Game Hints:
To increase your chance to survive battles:
1. Know your enemies: those that are substantially weaker than you are marked with a grey flag, those that are about the same level as you are marked yellow, those marked red are ones that you should consider to avoid.
2. Use Defense Matrix (DM) and Repair Ship. DM is a protective shield that blocks all incoming attack and it can get recharged when turned off. Repair Ship recovers your ship’s SP instantly during battles.
3. Add a wingman ship to your fleet which attacks your enemies and shares some damage for your flagship. Simply build a new ship in the shipyard and assign it the wingman ship in the “fleet” menu in a starport.
4. Use your most powerful ship as the flagship. You can change your flagship with the “swap” button in the “fleet” menu in a starport. Also see “how to build a new ship” for more information.”
How to avoid battle?
1. If you do not want to engage in battles with certain pirates, hold the “turbo” button at the lower right corner and enter the nearest starport or stargate quickly.
2. During battles, you can escape by clicking the “escape” button at the upper left corner and wait for 10 seconds.”
Tips on earning money in the game:
1. Rob the transport ships. They are weaker than other pirates.
2. Accept missions in the Information Center. You will be rewarded with money or equipment. Equipment earned in missions are often better than those found in the shops.
3. Pick the easier missions such as trailing (colored green in the missions menu) that do not involve battles.
4. If you have a transport ship, you can take the smuggling missions (colored purple) that require a large cargo hold.
5. Trade goods between different markets to profit from price differences. (See also “What is Golden Route?”)
6. Sell or recycle unneeded equipment, goods or ships.”
How to get blueprint?
You need a blueprint to build a new ship. Blueprints can be acquired in battles against pirate groups like the Blackbeard, Elhibor, Babyface Syndicate, Qayzan Fighters and Dralomee Defenders. The stronger the pirate fleet you encounter, the greater the chance you can obtain better blueprints. Besides robbing pirate fleets, you may also purchase blueprints in the blueprint store by credits.
How to get Materials?
Materials can be purchased from the mining plant of any starports.