Demolition Duke, by Gamelion, invites you to his playground of destruction in this recently released title for Android. The graphics are very cartonish but work for this 3D game of carnage. You get to try out all of Demolition Duke’s explosive toys. The game has two styles of play. You can either just blow stuff up at random for points or try to complete tasks by strategically placing explosive around a structures, in an attempt to do as much damage as possible or to accomplish a specific goal that you currently have available on each level.
The game falls somewhere between a mix of Angry Birds and a bridge building simulator. The key to Demolition Duke is to use explosives on various crucial points to blow these matchstick buildings, or in some cases, strategically accomplish some interesting tasks.
Demolition Duke Features:
– 17 tools of destruction to unlock and upgrade
– 150 constructions to demolish
– various tasks such as: beat time limit, drop a rag doll on a mattress to complete
– nice 3D cartoony graphics
– 3 distinctive environments: desert, spring meadow and ice field
If you install the game don’t forget to leave us a comment and rate the game below.