2020: My Country, the sequel to My Country, is a SimCity-like simulation game where players take the responsibility of a mayor, build and run their own metropolises, and deal with all kind of emergencies. This new game recreates the structure building and citizen satisfying experience in My Country. Driven by the quests, players will construct office buildings, condos and apartments one by one, go through the multi-stage process, collect necessary items from wherever possible and put the structures into use. Different structures offer different rewards if players use them and those rewards come handy when it comes to the constructions of subsequent ventures. And a quick energy system is incorporated to keep the city expanding.
While adding structures onto the cities, players will often be taken off guard by this or that kind of accidents, such as traffic jams or flood in buildings. In order to keep those structures to function or to bring order back to people’s life, those accidents must be settled, which involves the addition of more structures.
2020: My Country Key Features:
– Deep city-building gameplay
– Spectacular graphics and highly detailed animations
– Hundreds of challenging and funny quests
– Multiple disaster events, epidemics, alien invasions, and natural disasters
– Futuristic vehicles and architecture
– More than 100,000 ways to customize each building